Terms & Conditions
- The Sites and their content are subject to copyright, and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by Zen Imports Pty Ltd (ABN 62-002-764-552) Trading as Klean Kanteen Australia or in the case of some material, a third party, where the third party has provided permission to use the content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on a Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior consent
- Our Sites include registered trademarks, and other marks that are otherwise protected by law. You may not use our trademarks without our consent or any third party’s trademarks without their consent
- The Site may contain links to third-party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites. You access those sites and use the information, products and services made available at those sites at your own risk
- Many of the products and services offered for sale or advertised and much of the information provided via the Site are the products, services and information of third parties. These third-party products, services and information are not necessarily provided or delivered by Klean Kanteen Australia. Further, we may receive fees or commissions from third parties for products or services displayed or made available on the Sites or accessible through a link on the Sites. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving such fees
- For Media enquiries, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
USE OF SITES
- You must not misuse this Site and only use it for lawful purposes. You will not use the Sites (including any of Klean Kanteen Australia’s social media sites) for any activities, or post or transmit to or via the Sites any information or materials, which:
- breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy, or which are contrary to any applicable standards or codes b. interferes with other users, or defames, harasses, threatens, bullies, or offends any person, or which inhibits any other user from using the Sites c. is obscene, indecent, discriminatory, inflammatory or pornographic or which could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings d. commits or encourages a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm or post any other material which is malicious and technologically harmful e. that hacks or disables any part of the Site to corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users, send any spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional material, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any technology of or accessed through this Site f. provide false information when registering or changing your registration details
- Klean Kanteen Australia will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Site linked to it
- Klean Kanteen Australia uses a number of social media sites (e.g. Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest); but these may change over time. We reserve the right to cease any such sites in our discretion. Our own Sites may also include social media functions, including user reviews, ratings, forums, and the ability to interact with other users
- Klean Kanteen Australia does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with any comments, opinions or statements posted by any users or members on Sites or Klean Kanteen Australia’s social media sites. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice or opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent our views
- Users must not post or upload any comment, content or link to the Sites or Klean Kanteen Australia’s social media sites which does not comply with these Terms, including if it is defamatory, harassing, bullying, indecent or inflammatory
- Klean Kanteen Australia may moderate user-posted content and may remove any content that, in Klean Kanteen Australia’s opinion, is inappropriate. While we review content regularly, there may be times when inappropriate or content is viewable before it can be removed
- Klean Kanteen Australia does not undertake to inform users when such content has been moderated or removed. Klean Kanteen Australia may provide warnings, or otherwise block or suspend users or their accounts in our sole discretion
- Where you post or submit content to a Site, you warrant that you:
- Klean Kanteen Australia makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of our Sites or the information, content, materials or products included on our Sites, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws
- Neither Klean Kanteen Australia, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages arising out of, or in relation to, the use of our Sites or sites linked to our Sites. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages suffers, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information
- You assume all risk of use of all features of a Site. You release Klean Kanteen Australia of all responsibility for any consequences of their use
- By continuing to access our Sites you agree that your access to, and use of, them is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk
- Our Sites and their contents are provided to you on “as is” basis; our Sites may contain errors and inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We cannot guarantee our Sites will always be available or fault- or virus- free
UPDATES & TERMINATION
- Klean Kanteen Australia may vary these Terms at any time. By continuing to use the Sites you consent to any variations. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations
- At any time, we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate the access to the Sites for any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. Suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities
- Klean Kanteen Australia may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of the Sites breaches these Terms, or any applicable laws
- Klean Kanteen Australia may identify or bring legal action against any person who is or may be breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief
- These Terms and the Sites are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of New South Wales, Australia. If a dispute arises from these Terms, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, except in relation to application for any injunctive relief sought by Klean Kanteen Australia
- The Sites may be accessed in Australia and overseas. We make no representations that the Sites comply with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Sites from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the Sites
31. Orders that opt in to our engraving option are limited to the English Alphabet due to the machinery and processes in use. There is no option for the engraving of emojis or alternate alphabets. Any orders with these characters will not be fulfilled.
The following Klean Kanteen products are protected by patents in the U.S. and elsewhere. This website is provided to satisfy the virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions including the virtual patent marking provisions of the America Invents Act. The following list of Klean Kanteen products may not be all inclusive, and other Klean Kanteen products not listed here may be protected by one or more patents.
CLASSIC BOTTLES AND CAPS
US D614440, US D599616, US D669732, US D669733, US D616743, US D620357, US D620358, US D680431, US D655571, US D655572, AU 340417, AU 340357, AU 359347, AU 359447, AU 331519, AU 331587, AU 340804, CA 160223, CA 135912, CA 135911, CA 160222, CA 162182, CA 162181, CA 162180, EU 1959206, EU 1959222, EU 2600130, EU 2600155, EU 1725243, EU 1725235, EU 1980400, EU 2693069, EU 2693077, EU 2693085, CN ZL201130473502.3, CN ZL201130473504.2, CN ZL 201030243450.6, CN ZL201230010932.6, CN ZL201530126458.7, CN ZL201530126535.9, CN ZL201530126543.3, CN 201030243471.8 , JP 1454658, JP 1454659, JP 1532394, JP 1532395, JP 1455059. Additional patents may be pending in the U.S. and elsewhere.
WIDE BOTTLES AND CAPS
US D633794, US D633795, US D633796, US D633797, US D633798, US D633799, US D629691, US D626416, US D629689, US D629690, US D626414, US D614955, US D616744, US D620798, US D612235, US 9,394,083 B2, AU 330469, CN 134727, CN ZL201030144211.5, CN 201020545768.4, EU 1686700. Additional patents may be pending in the U.S. and elsewhere.
US D612240, US D680387, US D679960, AU 157142012, AU 346754, CN ZL201230570000.7, CN ZL201230569732.4, EU 2146308, EU 2146316, JP 1477520, JP 1477224
PINTS, TUMBLERS, AND LIDS
US D750436, US D727681, US D750436 S, US 9394083 B2, AU 201611726, AU 348222, AU 352980, CN ZL 201330024134.3, CN ZL201330619139.0, EU 2171926, EU 2368282, EU 1508391, EU 3046515, JP 1478232, NO 084309. Additional patents may be pending in the U.S. and elsewhere.