All net proceeds from sale of this bottle support Klean's International Sales Manager Jennefer Traynor in her 3-day expedition for Breast Cancer Prevention Partners' (BCPP) Climb Against the Odds.20 hrs hot 50 hrs iced
- 18/8 Stainless Steel construction.
- Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks hot for 20 hours and iced for 50 hours.
- Klean Coat™ powder coat finish is 4X more durable than our previous finish and formulated for human and environmental health (Brushed Stainless has no coating).
- Electropolished interior, a safe & non-toxic process, and rounded corners make it easy to clean.
- Includes Sport Cap.
- Compatible with all Classic Caps, including leak proof Loop Cap & plastic-free Bamboo Cap.
- Hand washing is recommended for all Insulated products.
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee.
|Capacity||20 fluid ounces (592 ml)|
|Weight (w/ sport cap)||12.2 ounces (345.7 g)|
|Size (w/ sport cap)||11.1" H x 2.9" W (282.2 mm H x 72.9 mm W)|
|Opening Diameter||1.75" (44 mm)|
Climb Against the Odds
Breast Cancer Prevention Partners’ [BCPP] Climb Against the Odds, is a mountain expedition composed of 18 climbers – all in support of breast cancer prevention. The funds raised by this event go directly towards BCPP’s groundbreaking work to analyze and translate the science linking chemical exposures to breast cancer, educate consumers about how to reduce their risk, convince businesses to make safer products, and work to enact public health policies that protect everyone.
Klean Kanteen has been a dedicated partner of BCPP for over 10 years, and several of our employees have proudly participated in Climb Against the Odds, a truly life-changing experience.
Jennefer Traynor, International Sales Manager, Klean Kanteen
This June, I have the privilege to be part of a 3-day expedition to climb Mt. Shasta, a 14,179ft (~4300m) peak in Northern California. For those who know me, know that I’ve climbed mountains before: I’ve been to the Everest and Annapurna Base Camp in Nepal; I’ve climbed the Villarica Volcano in Chile, I’ve even slid down the southern Washington peak, Mt. Adams, on my derriere...but this is different. I am not climbing for me. I’m not even climbing for you. I am climbing to support a cause that affects us all. I've joined this inspiring team of women and men to help stop this disease before it starts. And hopefully by participating in this climb, I can at the very least share my experience with others - in hope they will start becoming aware of the everyday toxins and chemicals that have been directly linked to this epidemic. Thank you for your support!
Breast Cancer Facts
1 in 8 women, in the US alone, will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
Only 10% of breast cancers can be attributed to the commonly known risk factor, genetics.
Over 15 years with nearly 400 climbers, Climb Against the Odds has raised over $4.5 million for breast cancer prevention.