Our 8oz Insulated Food Canister features TK Closure™ internal thread design for increased thermal performance and a newly designed bowl-shaped base. The lid locks in leakproof storage in just a quick quarter turn and features an easy-carry swivel loop. Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation keeps contents hot for 5 hours and cold for 20 hours. The durable stainless steel food storage container is also easy to clean, stackable, and dishwasher safe. Great for meals, take-out, soup, ice cream or any fresh food on-the-go.
- TK Closure internal thread design increases thermal performance
- Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation keeps contents hot for 5 hours and cold for 20 hours.
- Lid locks into place with just a quarter turn
- Wide-mouth design for easy eating and filling
- Easy carry, swivel loop
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel and electro polished interiors don't retain or impart flavors
- Stackable, elegant design
- Dishwasher safe
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
|Capacity||8 fluid ounces (237 ml)|
|Weight||11.3 ounces (350 g)|
|Size||3.64" L x 3.64" W x 4.27" H (92.4mm L x 92.4mm W x 108.38mm H)|
|Opening Diameter||3.3" (84.5mm)|
Easy Carry, Swivel Loop
Steel bale makes TK Canisters easy to carry, and lid locks into place with just a quarter turn.
New Larger 32oz Size
High-performance, convenient 8oz and 16oz sizes plus new larger 32oz Insulated TKCanister for on-the-go meals.
Climate Lock Insulation
Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps contents hot or cold for hours, so you can enjoy warm tasty soup even out in the backcountry.
TK Closure™ Internal Thread Design
We’ve replaced our external thread system with a revolutionary TK Closure™ internal thread design for optimal thermal performance.
Everyday Food Solutions: Family, Community and Sustainable Agriculture
Klean Food Solutions are inspired by stories of people who reimagine the role clean, healthy food plays in their lives. Farmer, Amanda Scott and her family run 63rd Street Farms in Boulder County, Colorado. With a focus on sustainability and education they take pride in offering everyday food solutions to their community.